Quick Update...
I am in week 3 of the new job and it is way more complicated than I anticipated. I am earning my raise!
Noah is in week 2 of the new daycare and week one didnt go so well. He was dirty and distraught when i picked him up last week. He did much better yesterday.
We survived Tropical Storm Fay and her tornadoes with no house damage and only 6 hours of power outages.
Noah is walking like a pro now and says dog, car, truck and he randomly said 'taco' while we were in line at taco bell. Either he can read or it was a fluke.
My sister and her family came to visit last week and it was so wonderful to see them!
I am wondering if I can clone myself to balance commuting, working, cooking and caring for Noah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment