
Ugh.....back to work today
So for the 30-second holiday synopsis...
Kaeden had pneumonia and Yosie was still recovering from his pneumonia so we could not be together for Christmas since that would have been very bad for Noah. So, Brian brought most our gifts to Jenn's house at 6:30am Christmas morning so Santa could make his appearance. Bri, Noah and I had opened gifts Christmas Eve at Mom and Dads and we slept over so I wouldnt be alone on Christmas morning. Needless to say, this was not ideal for anyone, but the boys were happy Brian was there.
Noah had an ear infection, but no pneumonia/asthma (we did another chest x-ray since he is still coughing). He cut a tooth on the bottom last night and we started trying him on rice cereal last weekend (he kind of despises it at the moment).
He started his new daycare today and I just checked on him and he is sleeping so I guess that means he is ok. I am still not ok with any daycare but for today I am trusting that God has a plan and I just have to put one foot in front of another.
No comments:
Post a Comment