Monday, February 25, 2008

32 years and 2 days


This is Beth, Heather and I at the Rascal Flatts concert Friday night.
I am 32 years and 3 days old today. that means I'm roughly 11,682 days old. I would think after all those days I would have my stuff together. But today I feel like I really don't have my stuff together. I feel like I slept through last week (and yet I am still coughing like crazy). I saw this dang movie on Saturday night (Definitely, Maybe) and it got me thinking about all my daily choices and the 'shoulds' I have in my head. I should be financially stable. I should get my Masters degree, I should have more meaningful learning-centered time with Noah. I just feel like I am not doing enough today.
God let me be happy with where I am at today.

No comments: