
This is from my surprise Birthday Party, when I turned 29, I'll be 32 tomorrow!
The 30 second low-down from this week? I had the flu or some other crazy cold so I missed 1.5 days of work and slept like 1,000 hours out of this week.
Noah has the cold too (gee, could it be from the sick kid at the last daycare?) and is coughing and has a runny nose. He is adjusting to daycare slowly. He cried a lot the first full day and some yesterday too.
Brian has come down with Bells Palsy, this weird random face paralysis that can last 1-3 months. He is handling it much better than I would. He is having difficulty with his eye (he cannot blink it) and his mouth hurts and he is having muscle spasms in his cheek. He got and went to a doctor and is on steroids to try to help. It really sucks.
It is my birthday tomorrow. I forgot about it today until my students gave me flowers and two balloons (one says Happy Birthday, one says Get Well Soon). I am going to see Rascal Flatts tonight with some girlfriends (my first real night out with the ladies since Noah arrived). I will bless them by not trying to sing (My throat still hurts and I'm constantly ah-hemm-ing).
No comments:
Post a Comment