
Noah's two front teeth coming in. :)
So I pick up Noah from daycare yesterday and ...long story short...although his daily report paper said differently, they neglected to feed him in the morning which meant he went 6 hours in between eating. In fact they wrote down that they fed him WHILE I WAS STILL THERE in the chaotic morning....Um NO
Then this morning when I tell the owner there is a problem and try to explain the situation she says "I tell Tiffany to write down as soon as she feeds the babies, but she fills it in later." So I stopped her and said "um, no because I got back 8 oz of formula", which means the sheet is WRONG. I also said "This is not okay with me."
To which she looks at NOAH and says "Did we starve you yesterday?" in a sing-sing voice....grrrr.... sarcasm when I am angry is not a good thing. I started shaking I was so ticked off. I didn't end up telling her his last day is tomorrow because that sentence would have come out with numerous curse words and there were children present.
I guess I made a long story long.
Luckily the daycare I toured yesterday(Ortega Hills Preschool) is going to work and I am going to line it up today I hope.
daycare sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment