Here's Daddy changing Noah on my desk on Friday when he came for the exchange.
Happy Monday!
We had a very busy weekend. I'm almost glad it's Monday. Grandma Marty came up from Tampa and scooped up Yosef and Kaeden along the way. Having the whole family together is wonderful and a bit overwhelming all at once. I think I could get more used to it if the boys stayed with us all the time or at least more often (but that's another story).
We went out to dinner on Friday at Tijuana Flatts (Yum!) and on Saturday we made a haunted ginger bread house from a kit GM had brought with her. It was so much fun and it came out great! We then went to a pumpkin patch and got 3 pumpkins and took some pictures. The boys did a great job carving them (well, Brian did a great job carving their designs). The boys (including Bri) have a funny aversion to the pumpkin 'guts' so that was my area. The seeds are a yummy payoff so I don't mind. Saturday night we watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and then, of course, the Red Sox!
Yesterday we did some crafty picture making and then said good bye to GM before heading to my Mom and Dad's. The boys brought the ginger bread house to eat with their Memere. Black frosting=black teeth, lips, hands, toothbrushes. Brian brought the boys home and Noah and I chilled out at home. He fell asleep just before the Red Sox began their victorious game! Woo-hoo!!
My son blessed me by falling asleep on the way to daycare this morning. It is so much easier to drop him off when he is sleeping. They were installing a soft mirror on the wall near the floor mats today. Last week they had me bring photos to post on the wall behind his crib so he 'sees' us during the day. I think this is just to make me feel better, not him.
Our family were stars this weekend! We had professional pictures taken at the beach on 8/11 courtesy of Mom and Dad and they were the featured photographs at the photographers booth at the Southern Women's Show this weekend and her business card has Bri and I kissing, Noah and Noah's toes on it! Too cool!
1 comment:
I am just commenting on your blog, I am checking it everyday, so write more!!! :-)
Love ya,
Beth
Post a Comment