Here is Noah in his sling. I'm looking down at him sleeping.
So the Red Sox won the World Series last night way past my bedtime, but I stayed up and now I'm paying for it with fatigue. I credit Noah's birth for being the reason the Red Sox went all the way this year!
Noah has been crabby for about 24 hours. I'm not sure what is going on, but I hate leaving him at daycare with the thought that he needs me extra today. I am secretly praying they call me to come and get him, but Ms. Tammy (daycare) seemed unfazed when I told her to call me if he was crying excessively. "Maybe it's the change of season," was all she said. A mommy knows when her boy is not quite right. I just wish I could fix it.
In his happier moments he is babbling SO much. He talk's the most with Brian. I'm jealous so he tried to teach me how to look like I am waiting for a verbal response from Noah in order to have him talk to me more. I cannot do it like he can, must be a daddy thing.
It was finally cold here yesterday. I got to put Noah into a sweatshirt and cotton hat...too cute. Brian and I went to Starbucks and got coffees (mine was mostly decaf) and then went to stroll Noah at the park. We discovered the strollers cup holders are not Starbucks friendly (Spilled) and we also decided we don't like Starbucks coffee anyway and we swore it off forever(for now). We'll stick to Dunkin' Donuts coffee like good yankees.
This morning when I dropped Noah off at daycare they gave me the proof from the professional photos they took his first week there. They are very cute. Of course in my frazzled-ness I forgot them there. But I will order some and try to get it scanned in so we can make copies.
This weekend was blissfully low key. Brian worked on a Spook Box for his work where you reach your hand in a box 'blindly' and have to figure out what is inside. He has created this elaborate cage-like thing with fingers coming out of the 'bars.' I will post pictures when I get some. We slept over Mom and Dads on Saturday in order to have World Series party. It was fun but I neither Bri nor I could keep our eyes open after midnight to finish watching the game. I've become a lightweight since Noah. Speaking of lightweight, I had a Sam Adams Black Lager beer this weekend.....my first since this time last year! ahhhhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment