Noah in the crib at my Mom's house yesterday. According to his doctors visit today (nothing is wrong) he weighs 15.25 lbs.
So it is a Fantastic Friday because we made it through another week and I only have 1.5 hrs until I'm with my boy for the day. I am still really struggling with not being with him. I am so tired at the end of the day and I dont think we are getting eachother's 'best.'
I'm finding it hard to stay positive when my heart is breaking about not being home with him.
This week at work was our Fall Fest. It was a busy, but fun day of dancing and food and info. tables. This is probably why I am exhausted this week as I tend to 'over help.'
This weekend we do not have the big brothers as they are off to Disney with their mom and her dad. It's car weekend for us as Brian wants to work on the cars and get new tires for the sonata. Ouuu....fun
Here are some of my students from Fall Fest. Emily, Mary Alice and Kim.
No comments:
Post a Comment