Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Thankful Tuesday
It was a wonderfully hectic day yesterday. I say that because my job yesterday was hosting 60 special ed students who sang and played in a band for our students. They ranged in ages from 11-22. The were so amazing. Some of them couldn't carry a conversation, but when they got on stage they sang their hearts out and were so full of life and happiness. It was contagious. They had all sorts of physical and mental limitations that melted away when they shared their talent with us. It made me want to cry! It was a lot of work and I was exhausted after. I have so much respect for the Teachers who work with them everyday. It was a blessing to have spent time with them this week of Thanksgiving as it was a wonderful reminder of being thankful for what God has given us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment