
I am thankful for all my family and friends today. I am thankful for my ability to walk, talk, think, hear, breathe & smile. I am thankful that we are going to visit family. I am thankful we will be coming home. I am thankful for my job, house, car, paycheck, daycare center and students. I am thankful that (God willing) this year will be my 5th abstinent Thanksgiving where I will not practice my addiction of overeating. I am thankful for the thought that I can choose what kind of day I have today. I am thankful for what God has given me, has taken from me, and has left me with. I am thankful for my commitment to self-improvement and forgiveness. I pray that I am patient,loving and present this holiday. I pray that you have a miraculous holiday full of health and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment