So this is Noah asleep in my office....today.
Why? you ask?
Apparently the landlord of the building where Noah goes to daycare is a nut case. She had a dispute with the daycare owner and changed the locks on the daycare door overnight. Allison (daycare owner) had to get the police to allow her to get her things out.
SO Noah is here for the day very unexpectedly. Although as you can tell from the photo, this has not phased him a bit.
Luckily she has found a new building and should be up and running the second week of January. Starting tomorrow her staff is going to watch Noah and the other infant (Kirsten, Noah's Buddy) in Allison's home until the new center has gone through inspection. It is closer to home then work so I guess my daytime visits are pretty much over.
When I got the call I very clearly had a moment to decide if I was going to act or react. I decided that this daycare journey has brought me enough stress that I was going to just trust God and make some phone calls to set up a plan. My Mom asked me why I wasn't freaking out. I am thankful I didn't think it was worth freaking out over. My friend Gail gave me a magnet when I moved to Florida that says "Today I will go with the flow." I can do that today.
This weekend pretty much did not go as we 'planned' at all. We had all three boys and the two older boys were sick and coughing and Kaeden threw up about 2 hours after Brian left to work for much needed overtime pay on Saturday. I had to call him to come home because I threw my back out Friday night and could hardly lift Noah and Kaeden had been my helper, until he yaked. It was slightly insane. My back is still recovering after my wonderful mother gave me Motrin and my wonderful husband went out at 10pm last night and bought heating patches and
aleve.
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment