So it's Moody Monday because I am officially not nursing anymore. Aside from the occasional comfort nursing, my milk factory is no longer functioning. TMI?
The positives:
- Noah and I are definitely bonded and he benefited from over 4 months of nursing.
- I can drink a glass of wine without feeling guilty.
- I had buffalo chicken yesterday without worrying about making the milk taste funny.
- No more nursing bras!!!!!!!
- I will have time to work out at the gym at work instead of closing my door 3 times a day to pump.
- NO MORE PUMPING!!
- Noah started VentAire Bottles and is less gassy
- I wont get bitten by the teething boy!
I must focus on the positives today. I guess I'm not really that moody since I feel ok with my decision (really more my body's decision).
We put up the tree this weekend with the boys. It is weird to put up a tree when the house was 75 degrees as it was 80 degrees outside.(Global Warming much?)
We also went to the ACC football game (Vtech vs. Boston College). after much challenge to get everyone there and into our fabulous free seats, the first good play Vtech made the Crowd Cheered and scared the living daylights out of Noah and He and I spent the next 2 quarters in the hallway watching the game on TV before we all called it quits.
We tried to watch "Rudolph" that we rented from the Library this weekend. Turns out there is a sequel to Rudolf and we picked up that one by mistake. All I can say is that there is a dancing hippo in spandex (it was WAY wrong). We didnt finish it...
Noah is doing a new thing this past few days. When tired he does not want soothing. He wants the binky in his bed and he puts himself to sleep! The more we try to soothe, the worse the crying. WEIRD. (Hence the YouTube video link)
We are also trying to eliminate the 3am feeding since he doesn't 'need' it anymore but is in the habit of waking.
We took him for his 4 month shots on Friday and he weighs 18.5 pounds!!!!! and is 26 inches long!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment