Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wacky Wednesday



These are the schhol pictures from Ocotber that I just got in the mail. It looks like Noah is praying!


So Noah has found a new way to express when he is annoyed at me....blowing raspberries. It's too funny, but when I laugh at him it just makes him more annoyed.


Today the Big brothers come into town until Sunday, thier mom is going to a conference out of the state. They both are on antibiotics recovering from colds...again. Which stinks as Noah and I are finally feeling better. Brian is now in head-cold land too which also stinks because he has to work all weekend since his company is changing locations. We couldnt refuse the overtime $$ this time of year.


We got our Christmas shopping for our out-of-stae relatives done and shipped. Thank You God! and an extra blessing...we used Mom and Aunt Rena's Chri$tma$ gifts to buy a new computer and we're getting the internet at home! I'm very excited!


Other than that, work is slowing down since students are taking finals this week and there will be no students on campus next week. It's a week to get lots of stats and prep work done. The boys come back into town onThursday the 20th-27th. Again I have them for themost part since Brian's work only closes Christmas day...those Scrooges.....







1 comment:

Beth said...

I love those pictures! I want to see them in person! :-)