
Here is Noah at the computer in our NEW place 2/8/08. We are awaiting a mircrophone so we can have interactive IM's with family! I am so excited!
So we are in the midst of yet another chapter to the daycare saga...
My mother has to go back to work full time because her co-workers cannot handle her being gone one day a week. Complete BS on their part in my opinion. But anyway, my parents are buying a condo so Mom has to work and cannot watch Noah on Thursdays anymore. So we are faced with having to put Noah in daycare full time and pay full time.
So I was praying to have God's direction on this as his current daycare has been slacking in his care and the original daycare I liked when I was pregnant has an opening now and is cheaper and close to the house. So I go to drop him off today and his current daycare is in chaos. No one answered the door until I had knocked 3 times and then when I got in there was a sick child in the potty (literally had fallen into the potty) and only ONE worker and 9 kids and I did not want to leave Noah there. In fact I watched the kids while she helped the sick kid and I ended up staying for 1/2 hour until I felt ok leaving him there. I called when I got to work to make sure other workers had shown up and he was being cared for. THERE IS MY DECISION. They made it for me today.
Brian and I are going to tour the original center again tonight to make sure all is well and we'll move him there next week.
Yesterday was my 5th anniversary in OA! Yeah!
1 comment:
Congrats on your 5th anniversary, I wish I would have known that! Which daycare is it, where is it?
Post a Comment