Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Snotty Tuesday

Snotty since Noah and I have head colds. His cough is so pathetic and sad. He hates the nose bulb snot-taker-outer thingy and now if he even sees it he begins to cry. We've been taking showers with him (which is fun!) to decongest him and using baby vapor rub (which smells really funky).

So for this past weekend I have a story to share... Saturday night Brian was getting out of the shower and turned the hot water handle only to have it come off in his hands and start spraying hot water straight out and so we had to shut off the main water valve in the front yard. It was 10:30 at night so he didnt realize when he stuck his hand in the meter box that a red ant colony had taken it over and so they started biting him in the hand and arm. So he gets a rubber glove and luckily our plumber neighbor came over with a funky tool and shut it off for us. But we were without water until lunchtime the next day with three sick boys in the house and no potty's. Man am I glad this weekend is over.

So today I have the cold and I am deteriorating hourly.

I did get to go see Noah at his new daycare today and although the building is not as nice as his old, place, he is happy and the staff is nice. I left him sleepy in a swing.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm sorry ya'll are sick!!!!