Monday, June 2, 2008

Catching up on Life











Here are some May photos. I would love to say we had photos of all of the boys, but after the ringworm day, Noah woke up with Pink Eye...which then progressed into the 24 hour oh-my-freakin-word-we-cant-stop-puking-or-pooping for the whole family last weekend. It was beyond hellish. Let me just say we had to have the carpets cleaned and the 'in sickness' part of our vows survived the test.
Luckily everyone is healthy now (except I have a wrist brace on for the next week as I slammed my wrist into a door jam while holding Noah.)
We are planning a trip to see family up north in August and Mimi is coming with the boys for the weekend to see everyone and the house before she spends her summer in New England.
Life is moving in fast forward right now!

No comments: