Wednesday, June 11, 2008
daycare
The daycare Director called and said everything she should have said, but when we hung up, my friend called and said her mother would be willing to watch Noah and her son together. I am going to hang out with her on Friday and tell her about Noah and then we will have a trial day next week to see if she can handle both boys before I pull him from daycare. This will allow us to get him walking and off the bottle and then the daycare options are easier. I got an application for the Kent Daycare for the Fall as a back-up. I am going to work 8:30 to 6 and do the drop-off and Bri is going to work 7-5 and do the pick-up. SO at least Noah will get to sleep a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment