I am so mad and sad right now. When I dropped off Noah at daycare Monday there was another newborn there and the daycare lady said Noah was going to have to nap in a pack n' play because they didn’t have enough cribs. I told her that he does not nap in pnp's very well. I asked her if that meant he was going to get moved into the one year old room sooner and she said no b/c he is not walking. So when I went to pick him up, the Lisa girl (moron) was packing his bag and she put his formula container in the bag and I saw that it was FULL. So I said "Did he not get a bottle today?" and she says "Yvette forgot."
This means, according to his daily sheet, that he did not get anything to drink until 2:30 (juice). They gave him lunch at 10:30 (I don’t know why) and a snack at 2:30 and that is it. In addition, his diaper was changed, again according to his sheet, at 9:30 and 2:25. That means he was not changed for FIVE freaking hours. No wonder his ringworm wont go away. I am pissed and sad and I didn’t want him to go back tomorrow and I want to quit and I am wondering why the hell this keeps happening.
In my long conversations with Brian we tossed around a 1000 ideas, but couldn’t come up with a solution. We decided for today that we would go meet with the Director together.
So we called at 6:30, the Director isn’t in until after 10. So Brian decided to head to work since we couldn’t come up with a solution.
It took me forever to actually go into the daycare. I couldn’t stop crying. I went into the daycare and Yvette (infant teacher) said “I heard you had a concern about yesterday.” I told her my concerns and she said “Yesterday morning was chaotic.” I told her that even on Sunday he drank two full bottles before and after lunch so I know he still needs them. To which she said, “that morning bottle needs to go away anyway for him to transition to the one-year old room.” And then this woman who is also in the room, whom I’ve never seen before but addressed Noah by name, says “Yeah I still call my 10 year old son baby but you have to let them grow up.” I WAS SO FURIOUS!!!!!!!! So is the freakin issue that it was chaotic and you forgot to feed him or was it that you are changing his schedule without consulting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I said “If the morning bottle needs to be phased out that is a decision you and I need to make together.” She said she would give him the morning bottle. Then I addressed the diaper and she said they must have forgotten to write it down. I am not at all happy with how this went. I am going to wait until the Director callas and see what she has to say. Mom said she can take him tomorrow and Brian can take Thursday off if we need to pull him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment