I hurt my wrist a few weeks back and i am wearing a stupid immobilizer that isn't helping so i went back to the doctor and while I was there I also confessed I have been ignoring a persistent foot pain that happened when I fell at Disney....months ago. So Anyway, he sent me for x-rays and I waited an hour at the hospital only to be told I hadn't met my deductible ($500) and they would cost $210. Ok....Bye Bye then!
I was so upset! I called my insurance co. and it turns out this chick was WRONG and it should have been $75. Which still sucks, but not as much as $210.Have you ever seen "Sicko" the movie? I am not even remotely as sick as most of the people in that movie and yet I am still P#$%^ed off at the system in this country. I'm moving to Canada....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment