Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Day at Time

Here is Noah at Jules House on Monday. He is mesmerized by a dancing chicken that sings "Splish Splash."
Yesterday was SO emotional. In the morning I found out the sister of a close friend of mine got in a head on collision and lost her baby (she was 6 months along)> it is so terrible and unimaginable.


Then I got a call from another friend that she may be moving to Colorado for a fantastic job. I was so excited for her.


Then I had a phone interview for a position on another campus that went well but was challenging.


Then my sister called with good news to end my day on a high note.


Life is like a roller coaster and it works better if I move with it instead of holding my breath or screaming in fear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that roller coaster thing? yeah, you ain't kidding.

*hugs*