My attempt at getting a photo of Noah in his cute onesie
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
awesome! (:3 people have been shocked that both noah and i came out unscathed from the baby holding. they wondered why neither of us had imploded. haha! happy holidays to you and allllllll the family. *hugs* r.
I am a married mom of three; one by birth, two by marriage. I am married to the greatest man on earth. He is kind, patient, funny and thinks I'm a goddess. We both love our extended families and try to stay in close contact with them. We are blessed to have my parents and his Mom close-by.
1 comment:
awesome!
(:3
people have been shocked that both noah and i came out unscathed from the baby holding.
they wondered why neither of us had imploded. haha!
happy holidays to you and allllllll the family.
*hugs*
r.
Post a Comment