Monday, June 16, 2008

Leapin' Lizards!

So I spent some time with Elise, my friend's mother, on Friday so she could get to know Noah and see his disposition. He had had a rough time napping in the morning and ended up spilling his peas onto the carpet and tossing his chicken nugget across the room. That plus he would not nap in the pack n play and cried for the greater part of an hour instead of napping. Needless to say i thought she was going to say "HELL NO I ain't watching him and you need to go to Mommy class" but instead she said. "I'll be tired the first week until we come up with a routine." So I spent some time there on Sunday helping to arrange a playroom for the boys (my friends son is 6 months old).

I dropped him off this morning and he was having his bottle when I left. Elise just called that he went down for his nap in the packn'play with a fuss and is sleeping. I CAN BREATHE!!!!!!

I still want to be home with him, but not worrying about him is priceless too!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian's Fathers Day gift was a tattoo on his left shoulder blade of a lizard with a Celtic infinity symbol on it's back. He has been talking about a tattoo since I met him. I made a comment that since he met me he has gone sky diving and gotten his tattoo and that I was a bad influence. He said "No, you just let me be me." That is a cool gift!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the small successes are often the ones that matter most. (:3